Forum des Enseignants Informatique. Index du Forum

Forum des Enseignants Informatique.
proposer vos questions, vos solutions, vos propositions, vos cours, ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wp Plugin Facebook Like Box

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Enseignants Informatique. Index du Forum -> Espaces Détentes -> Présentez Vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yehudkayly
VIP

Masculin
Point(s): 210
Moyenne de points: 1,27

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wp Plugin Facebook Like Box Répondre en citant

Wp Plugin Facebook Like Box
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

For adding Facebook like box in your pages/posts you just need to click on Add like box shorcode button and add Facebook like box. They made a mess of it. Our Handpicked Guide: WPBeginner is a gold mine of resource for WordPress Beginners. Screenshots Facebook Like BoxFacebook Like Box - Copy your Page ID from adress bar Installation Upload the entire facebook-like-box folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory. All Items Popular Files Featured Files Top New Files Follow Feed Top Authors Top New Authors Public Collections View All Categories . I have used it in my website. PHP Scripts Popular Items All Items Add-ons Calendars Countdowns Database Abstractions Forms Help and Support Tools Images and Media Loaders and Uploaders Navigation News Tickers Polls Project Management Tools Ratings and Charts Search Shopping Carts Social Networking Miscellaneous . Skip to content. Post to Cancel . I would highly recommend them to anyone who has a WP site. WordPress Popular Items All Items Add-ons Advertising Auctions Calendars eCommerce Forms Forums Galleries Interface Elements Layers WP Media Membership Newsletters SEO Social Networking Utilities Widgets Miscellaneous WordPress Themes on ThemeForest . After plugin install you need to click on Like box submenu from left admin menu panel. WPBeginnerBlog404 404 Error - Page Not Found! The page you are looking for does not exist. You can use the Like Box on your posts/pages, widgets, in popup, even in Sticky Box. WP Themes . Featured In . Join 588 other followers Follow ClarkWP WordPress Magazine on WordPress.com From the Current Student SitesAn error has occurred; the feed is probably down. I looked around and found WP Buffs. The Like Box enables users to: see how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too, read recent posts from the page and Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page. Harvey Jia 06:09 16 Dec 17 Truly impressive maintenance and editing services by highly professional and skilled team. Will use something else. We would love to help you find it. WP Buffs got the job done, however, and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to build a professional WordPress site. LET'S GET YOU TO THE RIGHT PLACE. Maybe try a search? Search for: Welcome to the class site for the WordPress classes at Clark College in Vancouver, Washington. LoughInterview With Kaylee Allen Author Support And Web DeveloperWhat is a Gravatar? Robb CrabtreeInterview with a Professional WordPress User Jason MeisterHow to Cite More than One Contributor on a Post Rosemary PerkinsUnderstanding Your Audience With PersonasInterview with Bruce Elgort: WordPress for Networking Savanna LordSlideshow Gallery WordPress PluginWPTarvern: How To Create A Dropdown Menu of WordPress Categories Without Using Code Stephanie BillmyreWordPress on the Road: Be a Road WarriorWordPress Accepted: Google Summer of Code 2014 Songyue HuangInterview with Jennifer Daly Sean JendeskiInterview: with Doug YuenWordPress News: Image Optimization Stephen MillerSite Titles and TaglinesWhat Gravatar App? Why Gravatar App? Samantha YuillWordPress Plugin Review: EverKineticWordPress News: Live Chat with Matt MullenwegFounder of WordPress Ted DejonyWordPress Plugins: WS Custom LoginInterview: Tina Granzo, City Beautiful Design Christine LindnerWordPress Plugins: Creative Commons ConfiguratorInterview with Chief Steve Moody Kenny G. Go to Plugins page Add New > Upload Plugin . Beginner's Guide for WordPress / Start your WordPress Blog in minutes . Then add Like box Facebook widget. number of fans, width or css properties, just do this: Where: STREAM: Set to 1 to display stream stories in the Fan Box or 0 to hide stream stories. We would like to fix that. Virtual high five! . FAQ Installation Instructions Download facebook-like-box-widget.zip to your computer. eCommerce All Items Easy Digital Downloads Jigoshop Magento Extensions OpenCart osCommerce Prestashop UberCart VirtueMart WooCommerce WP e-Commerce WP Standalone Zen Cart Miscellaneous . They keep me posted on everything related to my site.so I DO NOT have to worry about it anymore. All Rights Reserved. Joe and his team are very professional yet have a fun time running their business 5a02188284
facebook free download 7210facebook app on lg800gcoco key cincinnati facebookcomment pirater un compte facebook gratuitement marocdibujos de cumplea os para el chat de facebooklike code for facebookfacebook text in chathow to view facebook likes on iphoneclick like on facebookc ch hack pass facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Enseignants Informatique. Index du Forum -> Espaces Détentes -> Présentez Vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation